I used a Vivitar Series 1 19-35 for a while - it was sharp but very prone
to flare.

I have since switch to the FA 20-35 f4. This is one outstanding lens - very
sharp, very little distortion, and delivers that lush color that SMC glass
give you. But it's not as good in the price dept.

- MCC

At 02:20 PM 6/2/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking for a wide angle zoom to complement the
>Sigma 28-135 I use w/ the Pentax Zx-5n. I am looking
>at the Tokina 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5, but would like to
>read others experiences w/ this lens or other zooms
>similar to it. I do not mean to start a prime vs zooms
>debate; I am *not* considering a prime lens in this
>range at this time.
>
>Thanks.
>http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
>-
>This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,
>go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to
>visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .

Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI