... or to quote William Bendix, "What a revolting development this is!"

MY second hard-drive (Drive 'D:') just crashed with no warning. BIOS doesn't recognize it. Dead as a door-nail.

I'm pretty sure the only thing I don't have a backup for is the spread sheet I use to record my blood sugar. My spread sheet for recording fuel & maintenance is also gone, but I can rebuild it from the book I keep in the car to write mileage down.

I'm going to lose some songs I'd been learning to play. Hadn't gotten them to the point where I could finalize them and save them as PDF files (which I keep on a memory stick). And most of the computer games I play were on that drive, but they can be re-installed from Steam once I get the new drive installed ...

... but the computer store is closed on Sunday, so I can't get a replacement to fix the problem until tomorrow.