I accidentally deleted some raw data files before I had copied them to my main
machine.  I didn’t copy the “good” photos from that day, but there was some
things I was interested in seeing on the others.  I found several free versions
of data recovery software, but they are all limited to about 100MB, i.e. about
3-4 raw files.
It isn’t worth it to me to spend $90 to recover 40 or so frames that aren’t
keepers.  Are there any good free file recovery programs that run on OSX? Or,
if not free on the order of $20.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com