One would think so, but until three weeks ago, this one-lane wooden bridge
was used daily by commuters as a link between two US highways.
The biggest problem was the fact that trucks would come to the bridge based
on their GPS directions, and them have difficulty turning around when they
realized they could not cross the bridge.  This could cause huge back-ups.

Dan Matyola