>I'm sorry I offended you, Ken:
You didn't offend me Dan, I'm not a snowflake and my skin is thicker.
I was more like annoyed to again see political stuff invading this photo site.

>This thread is clearly marked "OT" and "political",
I've always believed OT was meant to indicate non-Pentax though still related
to photography, not open to other issues.

>Participation is the list is so low l thought any discussion would be helpful.
This is however the Pentax Discussion Mailing List.

>There have been many long discussions about cars, bikes, hiking and other
>non-photography topics to which I never objected
I believe most of those had some relevance to photography.

>Your point however is well taken. I shall cease and desist, and go away
>quietly.
You should do what your mind tells you to do, but to leave the list over
something like this is wrong IMO.

Kenneth Waller