Hi Rick,

Thanks for the kind words. That is a very fair criticism of this photo.
Actually would be a fair blanket criticism of most my photo work. For
whatever reason, my brain really loves photos that go to black. it is a
constant struggle for me to override what the brain likes, to make my
photos appeal more to a broader audience.

If I make my way back to that region next year, I plan on revisiting these
falls.  Maybe with a field camera as well (a Pentax Spotmeter would qualify
that potential photo for this list, right?  haha). The multiple layers of
these falls just make them fun for the eyes.

-Adam

--
http://www.mountainfort.com/