Hi Kristian...

30 euro? Yikes. The ZX-M will work fine with Kodak HIE, which, from what I
understand, is the most picky when it comes to loading and light leak
problems. I haven't tried films from Konica or Agfa or Ilford.

I did take the extra step of putting a piece of black electrical tape over
the little window in the door of the ZX-M; I'm not sure if it was necessary
or not, but I was paranoid about it. Have fun!