In a message dated 6/4/2002 3:37:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> despite what you've been told, at least one company still makes a
> selenium cell meter. The Sekonic L-398M Studio Deluxe has been around
> since the earth was void and without form. I suspect God may have used
> one just after he said 'Lux fiat', to see if it had worked.
> http://www.sekonic.com/Products/prodinfo.html

Just looked on the B&H web site (in the new equipment section) and found two
Gossen models that are selenium. Pilot 2 and Scout.

I don't know if they're rebaged Sekonics, or if this means there are at least
two companies making them.

ERNR
My photographs hang on the virtual walls at http://members.aol.com/ernreed