I follow Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris Webb on Instagram, watching photos posted
from their new book "Brooklyn, the city within". I already had three of their
books and today received a copy of Brooklyn.

There's something miraculous and mysterious about Webb's photographs and the
way he composes - I wish I could do it, which I suppose is why I love his work
so much, and love to analyse the compositions. The book is thoroughly
recommended, as is their Instagram if you do such modern things.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4AUgszA69z/?igshid=1aqtnsfe8komf

Bob