> On 27 Oct 2019, at 19:49, Juan Buhler <juanbuh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 12:36 PM Bob Pdml <pdm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Great shot, very Webbian. I have something similar, but less Webbesque,
>> less mysterious:
>> https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Iizf0Apxo/?igshid=rpu9bodp21k8
>>

> Ohh, I like this! The high contrast row of pillars make it work I think.
>
> My first reaction was that I'd do a slight crop, leaving the guy in the air
> dead center. But then I realized he already is centered! I think what
> bothers me slightly is the empty space on the right of the frame. Have you
> tried cropping the whole right side so you don't see the end of the row of
> pillars or the pole with the circular thing at the end?
>
> Anyway I'm nitpicking. It's a great shot!

Thanks. I like the compositional balance. The post on the right balances the
seated guy, and the top right cloud balances the upright of the groyne in the
lower left corner. There is even spacing between them all, and that very strong
diagonal which continues to the point where the sea meets the sky, so I can't
see any way to change it without knocking it off balance, to my mind.