> On 07 December 2019 at 08:42 ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> John, I'm still annoyed by the differences between 7 and XP.

So am I, which is why I installed Classic Shell as soon as I got a Win 7
computer.

I'm going to stay on Win 7 on my desktop PC probably until it carks. (As an
aside, my laptop still runs Vista and I've not had any security issues with it
even though it's been unsupported for some time.)

Cheers
Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia