Even Pentax shooters gotta' eat.

On 3/9/2020 22:40:26, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
What is this?  The Pot Dish Maker's List?

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:22 PM ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Thanks !

   I would be adjusting it somewhat, too... but I was curious about the
rice.. because of it's purple color..
the inclusion of wild rice explains it.

   I have fresh frozen shrimp in my freezer and smoked turkey breast too..
   I'm queen of rosemary -- I can get it powdered and use it frequently..
lovely to get it fresh in the summer from local farm markets.

ann