drizzly day better for going out and making sure to maintain distance... I needed bread.  even go my second choice bread! and a seasoning (MRS DASH TABLE BLEND) I was almost out of.  I had not been out for over 3 days.  Have a not so serious mask - the little blue one .  Now I can settle in again.  Every thing got washed that came into my house and my outside shoes were dropped at the door.  Still apparently virus free.  Today was good. sorry, photos not Pentax... camera too heavy.

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2020-New-York-at-home-and-on-silent-streets/

ann

-- Geso
ann sanfedele photography