Interesting set of images.  My favorite, by far, is the closer of the two
images of the "motley crew.>  You may have kept your distance, but they
certainly were crowding together in violation of the standards. They are
glaring at you as if to dare you to tell them to moove further apart.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery