> On Apr 5, 2020, at 12:36 AM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>
> On Friday I worked in Modesto. For those of you who aren’t familiar with
> Central California geography, it’s about 115 miles (180 klicks) and a two
> hour drive away.
>
> In short, I drove two hours there, it took us 4.5 hours to install a rack,
> and after getting an awesome (take out) burger, I was facing a two hour drive
> home.  Fortunately I knew a shortcut over Mount Hamilton, which if I didn’t
> stop, would only take about 3.5 hours.
>
> For Great Glass!
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737476342/in/album-72157713760697808/
>
> At one point, just before going around a turn, I saw this motley looking crew
> standing by the road, so I stopped to photograph them, never getting even
> within 6m, much less 6 feet:
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737457822/in/album-72157713760697808/
>
> I crested the summit just before sunset, and spent another big chunk of time
> photographing in that area as well.
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49736618463/in/album-72157713760697808/
>
> For those that are interested: the full set (66 photos) is at:
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157713760697808
> <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157713760697808>

It’s hard to pick favorites from this set, but I think my top three are the tree
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737505407/in/album-72157713760697808/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737505407/in/album-72157713760697808/>

the stump
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737484032/in/album-72157713760697808/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737484032/in/album-72157713760697808/>

and sunset Lorry
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737156261/in/album-72157713760697808/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/49737156261/in/album-72157713760697808/>

I did like the cows, but they seem to have been noticed ;-)