I hate when people do that to a cat. If you can't keep her, find her a good home. Don't just turn her out to die in the wild.

On 5/15/2020 05:50:21, Alan C wrote:
This feral Siamese-cross cat, clearly abandoned for some time, is slowly becoming re-domesticated. A supply of free food seems to be doing the trick. I can now pick her up but she doesn't stay for long & prefers to be outside. Maybe she will change her mind when cooler weather arrives?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/49897144876/

K5 & DA 55-300 @ 135mm

Alan C