Am 27.05.20 um 04:33 schrieb Stan Halpin:
As some of you know, our home was flooded last week, high water at 27 3/8
inches inside.

Yikes! Sorry to hear about this.

I second Mike's suggestion with the dehumidifiers. Then again, if
they're professionals they'll know what to do.

Watch out for mold. I've had to throw away furniture that came from my
parents' garden house which used to be flooded at least once every year,
even though the furniture had been taken out before the floods and then
brought back in. It was so smelly it cut my breath. Then again, I suffer
from various allergies, mostly dust and mold.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com