Wash them thoroughly in fresh water, keeping going until as much of the dirty
water inside has gone as you can manage.  If there's no sign of water inside,
don't exercise the focus and zoom.  Find yourself a big sack of indicating
silica gel crystals, the stuff that goes from blue to pink as it expires, and
then pack each lens into an airtight (biscuit tin airtight will do) container,
immersed in the gel.  Keep moving the gel around to keep the blue stuff next to
the lens.  Gently work focus and zoom to force air changes, as the colour
changing reduces. If it all turns pink, swap it for more blue.  The pink stuff
can be regenerated in a domestic oven.  Keep going until there are no traces of
pink.

All this is, I'm afraid, only a precursor to having the lenses serviced.
There's bound to be quite a bit of debris inside.  But at least you should
reduce any direct water damage.