Thanks , Bob
though I wish it had not been there for me to see.

On 8/24/2020 2:49 AM, Bob Pdml wrote:
Wow, great shot!

On 24 Aug 2020, at 01:57, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

New York University has been gobbling up our neighborhood.. and some of the
apartments inthe older buildings on our street have become student housing.
The students have returned from across the country two weeks early to
quarantine themselves before classes start if they have come from states with a
dangerously high
Covid infection rate.   I haven't been looking for things to photo at all these
days.. except for stuff I want to sell on ebay, but I happened to look out my
office window
last Sunday in the afternoon because I heard a commontion around the corner on
1st ave.  That turned out to be a cyclist protest ride that I wasn't quick
enough ti get my
camera off the tripod and get some shots having gotten to see only the last of
the crowd going by.. then I looked across the street and found this.

As my downstairs neighbor put it "prancing and posing" with no pretense of
social distacing.  The students are out and about in the neighborhood already mostly
maskless .. not really quarantining themselves.   We ( folks in the 'hood) are
guessing  it won't be too long before NYU will have to shut down the in person
classes.

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2020-New-York-at-home-and-on-silent-streets/i-LtRPNDM/A

--
ann sanfedele photography