Am 24.08.20 um 02:56 schrieb ann sanfedele:

As my downstairs neighbor put it "prancing and posing" with no pretense
of social distacing.

That appears to be a universal problem. Well, something must be causing
all those rising numbers.

In front of the café and restaurant across our little square before my
window, they are greeting each other with hugs and kisses and their idea
of social distancing looks more like sitting in each others' laps. If
they're wearing masks, they have them under their chins.

The last few weekends here have been exceptionally warm and our police
had their hands full closing down pubs where noone gave a damn about
protection rules and disbanding illegal raves in warehouses and parks.

A few weeks ago, I've read an article somewhere describing the typical
superspreader as: young, loud, and doesn't have symptoms yet. Check!

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com