On 9/3/2020 15:57:41, Henk Terhell wrote:
There is still availabe a Pentax sensor cleaning kit from Amazon.
Does anybody use this for K-1 which has no low-pass filter, or is that of no concern in sensor cleaning? In the past I used to go to the shop to have my sensor cleaned. However, the Pentax kit looks rather easy and safe to use.

Henk

I've never actually cleaned the sensor on my cameras. If it needs cleaning I'll hand it off to the guy who's at Grandfather Mountain Nature Photography Weekend.

Or take it back to the local Pentax dealer and have them do it.