I have a blower bulb, which works well for most things.

Not long after I got my istD, some grunge appeared that couldn’t be blown off.
I ordered a packet of lollipops. I wasn’t favorably impressed.

So I ordered some Sensor Swabs from B&H, which came with a small vial of
cleaning fluid (one puts a drop of the fluid on the swab, not directly on the
sensor). They worked very well. I still have one swab left from that original
package of five, and a few drops of the fluid.

Looking at B&H, they now come in a wide variety of sizes and types. Things keep
getting more complicated in life.

Cheers,

Rick