Bipin,

Thank you for sharing your experience and advice.

My inks are declared to be pigment type and understand that
this might have something to do with my problem.

I think I will be looking for different papers first.
While refilling, I will certainly consider non-Epson ones as well.

>A Radiant Heater placed in front of the Prints made them dry almost instantly
I doubt mine will but will try this soon.

With my best wishes : )

Bulent

http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/