The sign on the gate is fascinating. Do you carry and use the
mentioned hand sanitizer before opening the gate? In the Netherlands
many people have a very relaxed (and silly) attitude on covid. If I
would use hand sanitizer during my walks I would be laughed at.

Cissbury ring is now on my list for a post covid visit.