On Fri., Dec. 4, 2020, 12:31 p.m. Ralf R Radermacher, <fotor...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> Am 04.12.20 um 19:16 schrieb Rick Womer:
>
> > When the K-5 came out, I waited a year for the bugs to get squashed, and
> then got one.
>
> Ah, the famous adhesive bubbles on the display problem. I had one from
> the very first batch and eventually git to K-5 number 4 or 5 before the
> trouble ended. Still, that was one fine camera only to be outdone by the
> K-3 that I'm still using.

The K7 had the nicest flesh tone rendering of any digital camera I've used,
but it didn't like being used off of base ISO. It got really noisy really
quickly.
I was doing most of my shooting in the studio, so I was good with it.
I was an early adoptor of the K5 which was something of a mistake. My K5
pretty much sucked donkey balls. It was the worst camera I have ever used,
and is the reason I ended up buying a couple of Fuji bodies and half a
dozen lenses.
I wanted a camera that worked.

bill