Yeah your friend did it pretty well.. and your's isn't as bad as you are saying it is :-) I so envy you beling able to see it in person -- maybe a bit of a end of the year present for all who have gone through so much this year and live in place where they can look up and see more than specks in the sky
where they live..  How I miss the high desert.

ann