Cloudy here till wednesday but i did manage to view them with my old Wild
T1a survey transit on a clear Thursday night. Some atmospheric waves most
likely from the -11C temps but every now and then they stopped for a second
and i could make out Saturn's rings, Jupiter was just a big glowing ball no
bands notice, still pretty cool

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.