-----Original Message-----

based on your photos, the dfa50 macro seems to be an excellent lens.
I have the A50/2.8macro which I used exclusively for ebay product photos
on APS with great results for over 10 years.

based on your photos, the dfa50 macro seems to be an excellent lens.
Hollow). As it turns out, once I put the DFA 50 macro on the K-1 it stayed
there for the rest of the afternoon. When I bought it, all I had was an APS
sensor body, and it was an awkward focal length, and the DA 35 made an
excellent go for a walk in the woods lens.  When I’m specifically shooting
macro I almost always use the DFA-100, unless I want a wide AoV for the
background, in which case I’ll use the sigma 20, so I don’t tend to think of
the 50.