Thanks for the update, Paul. I must say I had wondered a few times. Looking forward to seeing her artistic endeavours.

Alan C

On 25-Feb-21 01:52 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Thanks for asking.Grace is doing well. She’s 16 and has become an excellent
artist. I will post some of her work when I have a minute. She moved to Texas
with her mother several years ago. Broke my heart, but I always new she
wouldn’t be here forever. I’m thankful for the 12 years we had, recorded in
several thousand photos.

Paul