That and Bradykinin 'storms' seem to be the causes of the major reactions to
Covid.  Research is ongoing as to why some individuals overreact in the
production of these substances, whose normal function is to cause inflammation
and therefore immobilisation of injured parts.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List