We received our second Moderna shots Wednesday.  I had no reaction, other
than mild pain right at the injection site for 24 hrs and a general feeling
of slight fatigue.  My wife, who is a year younger, had strong headaches
and fever the day after and pain and stiffness in her entire arm for three
days now.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJModerna shots M-Pentax-Gallery