At that price, surely they can afford to include a charger?

Alan C

On 31-Mar-21 07:16 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Mar 31, 2021, at 9:52 AM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 3/31/2021 1:43 AM, Toine wrote:
2000 That hurts!
The most amazing part: a battery charger is not included. Charging
from USB C only.
Not to mention the fixed LCD screen.
The fixed LCD screen was planned from the get go. The camera is built around an
apparently fantastic viewfinder.
I suspect Ricoh knows their market, and knows that their customer already has
an external battery charger.
Aftermarket chargers aren’t terribly expensive, but I already have several.  I
often depend on being able to charge multiple extra batteries when I’m not
shooting with them.

I find the the articulated screen of the K-1 extremely handy, but make do
without it on my K-3s.

I am somewhat hopeful that all of the performance improvements won’t take
nearly as long to implement on the K-1 iii as they did on the K-3 iii.  I’m
also quite certain that they don’t even want to mention the existence of a
future K-1 iii until sales of the K-3 iii have tapered off.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List