Yeah, but is it worth $50 if I'm just going to end up losing it like the original stock hot-shoe cover?

On 4/1/2021 13:30:23, P. J. Alling wrote:
I hate to say this but the optional hot shoe cover has been on B&H's web site for several years now.  It is outrageously expensive for a piece of extruded plastic, but it's not new with the K-3III.