On 4/7/2021 10:37:45, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 6/4/21, Scott Loveless, discombobulated, unleashed:

Anyway, if this looks interesting to anyone, I'm in. I am also open to other suggestions.

I wish I could!!

Sadly my boat refit is taking up all time/funds/energy at the moment, with no
letup for a long time - I'm already 6 months behind schedule. Also,
internatonal travel is going to be a right royal pain up the arse for the
forseeable - maybe by the time the GFM remodelling is finished, I might be in
a position to give it a go. Might even bring some Pentax gear ;-)

Sounds good and I'm envious!

Will the boat make it all the way across once it's "finished"?

%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List