I lost my original Q to a swollen battery. Using super glue did not occur to me, maybe that would have worked. I did a lot of googling on ways to solve this problem and did not find any useful answers. Avoid doing anything intrusive to the battery - like drilling a hole in it and trying to set a screw or hook eye to pull it out. (one of the not-useful answers I saw while googling.) Apparently lithium batteries can burst into flames. In my case, I just bought a Q7 which proved to be a much bigger upgrade than expected.

Good luck

Mark