Dear Rick & Alan,
                                                          After Compliments

I went to your smugmug website:-
https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2021/May-2021/More-New-Castle/
               Enjoyed the very colorful photos of homes and their
gardens. Truly awesome.
I also note that these photos are for sale.
Now I live in an area with very pretty homes, a park, a hilly tract, a
railway line, a primary school, a giant community center, jungle
trails with streams all within 6 to 7 minutes walk.
I have some photos of these areas with my cheapo Phone - photos attached.
The Question? Why would someone buy a photo of someone else's home or garden??
Why I ask ? I have many similar photos and some more, and have been
thinking of going commercial to finance some of my professional gear -
mostly Pentax, Leica and a Sony Mirrorless.
Here is a 3-D photo of a fisherman at dusk.
Stay safe and Blessed.
Bipin B. Gupta
retd Advisor Nissan ME, N. Africa & CIS

PS: I forget no attachments are allowed. Here is the Link to my
Dropbox account:-
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqxbdhym8j8iaq8/AABeWu5tJTqt9B_0XDjrbWVVa?dl=0
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List