> I want to burn some film this weekend and don't really have anything going
> on so  figure I will wander around the yard or possibly a local park.
> There's always the family get-together on Father's Day (happy day to all
the
> PDMLDads!)
>
> What's everyone else planning to capture this weekend?
>
> Cory Waters

The wife and I are heading up to the mountains tomorrow to check out some
campgrounds.  We'll spend some time on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Linville
Falls, and, most likely Grandfather Mountain.  I'll have the MZ-S, 645, and
probably the Kiev 60 along as well as a tripod.  I'll be loaded with B&W and
Agfa RSX so I can play with the Jobo processor when it arrives next week.

Bill  KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]