CBWaters
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 6:34 PM

I want to burn some film this weekend and don't really have anything going
on so  figure I will wander around the yard or possibly a local park.
There's always the family get-together on Father's Day (happy day to all the
PDMLDads!)

What's everyone else planning to capture this weekend?

Cory Waters

"Technology isn't perfect but it sure beats a wig full of angry bunnies" --
The announcer from "Sheep in the BIG City" on Cartoon Network
-

        I help to put on a series of five sprint triathlons here.  Yesterday was
our second one this year.

        I shot three rolls of general crowd and sponsor banner shots.  I also got a
couple of shots ´for me´.  Otherwise I was at the finish line taking photos
of everyone croming across.  This was just short of six complete rolls.
These were taken using Kodak ASA 100 Supra with the other shots being slide
film.

        The finish line was shot using an MZ-S and ZX-5 with an LX/winder sa a back
up camera.  For the other shooting I was toting around two other LXen with a
third as a back up.

        It was a working shoot but I did enjoy taking the shots...

                        César
                        Panama City, Florida