Somewhere I have a Leica IIIc, it was given to me by a non photographer friend on semi permanent loan.

I have two lenses for it, the collapsible 50mm and a Canon 35mm.

I found the camera to be ergonomically inferior to the Kodak Retna IIc, it's only actual advantage being that it's easier to interchange lenses.

I think I may have shot two whole rolls of film through the thing before the shutter jammed.

It's not a particularly special camera from a collectors viewpoint, except it being a Leica, nor does it seem to be particularly desirable to use, so it's basically economically irreparable.

If I ever find where I stored it I'll probably put it on a shelf for display.

By the way having owned a Leica doesn't make you a member of an elite group except in your own mind.  Just don't tell that to your dentist.