Lovely job Juan. Great audio mix, nicely edited, and you’ve settled on a
standardised set of captions (nice touch with the movement). The one issue with
shooting close-ups is that small imperfections are visible - including dust. I
always give things a wipe down first, lessens the smudges and bits of crap
stuck to things ;-)

Top job. We have an *ist D as well so was more than a little interested. My Mrs
uses it with a kit lens and it doesn’t disappoint - fine for web images and I
even print from it occasionally. She likes to photograph plants which I print
on an Epson P50 (black+5 colour) at A5 size to make into cards.

 I recently did a paid gig for a boat building charity - a day’s shoot and a
couple of day’s edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoEVsvYZ71E

Cheers,

Cotty