Love your BW street photography, Juan.. very Bressonesque - I think I remember some of them from days past.  Enjoyed my ist-D.. which wasnt my first digital (that was a P&S Canon) but it was my first Pentax DSLR.  Prefer looking at still photos alone in a still format where I can govern the pace, though.

ann