Thanks. Google Translate didn't detect Swahili, but once it has it set finds the translation: "Soldiers"

On 9/2/2021 15:38:19, Bob Pdml wrote:
Swahili: Askari

On 2 Sep 2021, at 20:37, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

So, what is an "Ascari for an older bull"?

Google turns up "Ascari Cars Ltd" named after Alberto Ascari, but your guy
don't look like he's quite streamlined enough for Formula 1 or Le Mans.