KEH would also be worth checking. They do repairs, they may well have a UGL
K-3ii they could sell you for parts or that they could deconstruct themselves
to do your repair…

My experience with Precision is that they do do good work, anything unusual
involves shipping the unit to Japan or Philippines or Vietnam, and back, so
there is a noticeable time lag… And oh by the way they are expensive. Almost
cheaper to buy a used body in good condition, put your old one in a drawer to
use for parts.

Stan