On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 9:57 AM Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What a beautiful gallery!
>
> I have been missing (a lot) the usual parade of photos on the list, and
> it’s -great- to see contributions from Henk, Toine, Filip, Dave, David,
> Bruce, Stan, Wheatfield, Dan, Alan, Brian, Ralf, Mark, Paul, Gonz, and Joe.
>
> Would you folks consider posting on the list again, please?

I lurk, not much to contribute but I'm still here.:-)

> My excuse is that I have still not completely recovered from a
> catastrophic hard drive crash in September, which wiped out my primary
> photo storage and somehow corrupted my main backup. I’ve done some recent
> shooting, though, and will start posting some of the results soon.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rick
>

> PS: Dave, that crystal ball of yours does interesting things. How is it
> with fortune telling?

It was sold on Amazon as a " healing crystal" not a photography lens ball.
However since buying it i have hurt my back twice had several gout attacks
and 3rd degree heart block resulting in PM installed. So much for healing
crystal:-)

Dave B

> Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com