I think the dynamic range is better, but I believe Larry was right, the old
one also isn't in great focus, after he said that I went and looked back at
others from that night and they were much better focused.  Not sure what I
did with that one, but it was also the only frame I took of that view
specifically.  Probably because memory cards were still small then, this
time I probably took 10 or 15 frames and picked the one I liked best.

The thing is though that is my second most viewed picture on Flickr over
the last 10 years.

Corey