I purchased my spotty from a PX in the far East.

I was looking for a Minolta 101 SLR, which a friend had let me try, but it
was sold out.  The PX camera guy said that Asahi made the best glass in the
world, and also showed me ads that indicated Honeywell was selling it under
its own name in the states,  Those two factors led me to buy the Asahi
Pentax Spotmatic, with 3 lenses, 50mm,3mmm and a 135mm, with a set of
filters.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

Virus-free.