Nice work Igor, what software did you use to stitch the images? I know
that LR, though quite capable and by far the best option to assemble
RAW image files, does currently have a maximum pixel dimension
(vertically or horizontally) of around 65000px and a maximum overall
size of 500Mpx total therefore limiting the max image size to around
64000x8000px.

I did see that original post re-hosting panoramic images but forgot to
reply. It is difficult to display them in a meaningful way on-line,
the most practical option I found was the Gigapan site. It's a little
long in the tooth, clunky and seems to be fairly niche these days but
it does still work, I put four images up about 5 years back and they
still appear to be accessible.

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/898e98242e191f917be68fcbf6230da4

Cheers,

--