Thanks for the comments, you probably missed the first version as I overwrote
both files when I "fixed" it.

I just dug out the film... it was Fuji Provia 100F.  I'd love to use my 6x7
again but the film & processing are getting expensive.  And I really don't miss
the hassle of film scanning.  Getting rid of the dust from these scans is not
the most exciting of jobs.

Cheers,
Dave