The lockdowns have been lifted now since our vaccination rate reached its
target.  We're now on a red/orange/green system to manage the load on the
hospitals.  We're currently in "orange" so there are some restrictions on the
size of gatherings and some places require a vaccine pass to enter.  Our region
is currently 98.8% double-vaccinated, 74.7% boosted (over-12).  The rollout for
5-12s is ongoing.

The virus has been affecting families at our daughter's school so we'll
probably get it before long.  There have been a few general sniffles lately as
well which is not exactly helping.

Cheers,
Dave