I got a nikon p950 and now a p1000. Perfect for birding.and walking around.
Sold my 150 450 and switched to panasonic gx9 and g9 with leica 100-400,
leica 12-60 and olympus 9-18 lenses. Much lighter and the glass is amazing
and half the price.compared to pentax.

When I got the nikon I looked at the rx10 which is a better nicer cam but
2000 3000 mm vs 600mm is a no brainer.